Women's Health Physiotherapist
With the rapid growth of our Physiotherapy Clinic over the past few years it’s time we invite another experienced Women’s Health Physio to join our team. Working directly with our senior staff you will have the chance to implement evidence based Physiotherapy, while enjoying a great day to day culture with our amazing team.
We are looking for a Women’s Health Physiotherapist to join our team in a part-time capacity. The applicant must have experience in assessing and treating a range of Women’s Health conditions, including proficiency in conducting vaginal internal examinations. RTUS is also available for use. Ongoing mentoring in Women’s Health is available if desired or required. This position is ideal for someone with experience in private practice, who is self-motivated and passionate about health care.
The successful applicant will pride themselves on providing exceptional health care and be passionate about helping people. The clinic is modern and the staff are friendly and supportive. We provide excellent professional development opportunities in-house. We conduct regular in-services and one on one direct supervision. There are also ample opportunities to observe our Senior Clinicians. Remuneration will be salary based calculated on the successful applicants’ skills, qualifications and experience.
The applicant will be highly motivated, possess excellent communication skills, and be confident in liaising and communicating with other allied health professionals, doctors and specialists.
In your application please include the training you have completed in Women’s Health and the Women’s Health conditions you have experience in treating.
What’s In It For You?
- Flexible Hours
- Generous remuneration
- Ongoing training, support and professional development
- Friendly and supportive working environment in a modern
- Current AHPRA registration and professional indemnity
insurance is required.
Your Day To Day
- Your case load will be incredibly diverse and interesting. We offer Hydrotherapy, Clinical Equipment Exercise Classes including Pilates and the GLA:D program.
- Your caseload will predominately be Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, but also include a range of Orthopaedic rehabilitation post surgery.
- We provide sports coverage for local football teams so evenings and Saturday work would be required.
- We also provide Women’s Health and Neurological Physiotherapy so a desire to work in these areas can be facilitated with our senior Physio’s if this is an area of interest