With the rapid growth of our Physiotherapy Clinic over the past few years it’s time we invite another experienced Physio to join our team. Working directly with our senior staff you will have the chance to implement evidence based Physiotherapy, while enjoying a great day to day culture with our amazing team.
We would love a full-time staff member but we are also open to part-time and flexible hours for the right person. This position is ideal for someone with experience in private practice, who is self-motivated and passionate about health care.
This role is DYNAMIC and we offer training in areas that you would like to learn or up-skill in. Our number one expectation is that our patient’s come first!
What we are looking for: ·
- Clinical experience of two years+ but the willingness to learn is even better ·
- The ability to work autonomously, with a high level of attention to detail and excellent communication, and customer service skills.
- Experience in private practice will be highly regarded.
What’s In It For You?
- Flexible Hours
- Generous remuneration
- Regular social events and friendly supportive team
- Ongoing training, support and professional development
- Friendly and supportive working environment in a modern Physiotherapy Clinic
- Remuneration will be salary based calculated based on the successful applicants’ skills, qualifications and experience.
- Current AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance is required.
Your Day To Day
Your case load will be incredibly diverse and interesting. We offer Hydrotherapy, Clinical Equipment Exercise Classes including
Pilates and the GLA:D program.
Your caseload will predominately be Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, but also include a range of Orthopaedic rehabilitation
We provide sports coverage for local football teams so evenings and Saturday work would be required.
We also provide Women’s Health and Neurological Physiotherapy so a desire to work in these areas can be facilitated with
our senior Physio’s if this is an area of interest.